sunny side up



Wednesday, September 17, 2008 @ 11:40 PM

Il Divo's Isabel!



It has abit cliched english lyrics but rendered so beautifully in Spanish!

Isabel
If you go away
Your God will get angry
Don’t leave this love
Let it die like this
I’ll cry
You’ll cry
Suffering in solitude
Come back to me and I’ll make you
Happy, Isabel


I like the first verse!

Volar
Caer
Al fondo del dolor
Sonar
Perder
Imperios de ilusion
Hoy no tengo nada
Si no estas
Mi corazon se apaga


To Rise to fly
To Fall
To the depths of pain
To Dream
To Lose
Emperiors of illusion
I’ve nothing today
If you’re not here
My heart stops

emily at 11:40 PM
0comment(s)

0Comments:

Post a Comment


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss