sunny side up



Sunday, May 11, 2008 @ 7:00 PM

Foodie pictures!

HmmmMMMmmm!

The Conrad Centennial Singapore's wedding buffet lunch! Was cousin's wedding. I had sashimi at last. Almost weeped...almost :D

Buffets are really wasted on me, wished I could dapao!! Look at my sparsely filled plate!

Chocolate mousse with biscuit.

Cakes! Cheesecake, mint cake, walnut brownie cake!

Fruits and more cake! The minty cake was superb.

Went to East Coast Lagoon last night to eat nice Singapore food :) Thanks to car drivers Darren and Aroon we could be there!

We ordered satay beehoon, otahs, satays, chicken wings, orh lua, sugar cane and rojak

In the afternoon, Stef made me cookies and creme milkshake at her place. It was SO GOOD SO GOOD. Thanks Stef! I will start thinking of diabetes another time.

emily at 7:00 PM
0comment(s)

0Comments:

Post a Comment


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss