sunny side up



Monday, May 19, 2008 @ 10:02 PM

C is for COCOCRUNCH!

This is how Meredith looks like eating on skype. Cococrunch monster!

Talked to her a few times on skype. We all take turns to get to talk to the little girl. She decides who she wants to talk to. When she wants to hang up, she says "hang on okay? Hang on" when she means she's going to hang up. Because I thought she really wanted me to hang ON, so got puzzled when she hung up on me. Then her mommy got her to call me back and she said goodbye properly. Now she tells me, "bye! I'm going to press the red button (the hang up button)" and thanked me for talking to her about whatever we've been talking about. "I will talk to you on msn okay?" whoa.

emily at 10:02 PM
3comment(s)

3Comments:

Oh my she's adorable!!
So cute skype AND msn!! Wooowee..

By Blogger Humaayrah, at 9:20 PM  

u know i read ur blog & the tungs blog, ern see just sounds and looks so good . really hope 2 see her in action someday.

carmen

By Anonymous carmen, at 1:40 AM  

Oh she's really cute ^^

By Anonymous Nada, at 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss