sunny side up



Monday, April 14, 2008 @ 11:48 PM

exams start this wed.

read many things today, don't know if they went in but some made me laugh

my marketing notes on culture. how kids are treated as one of the adults in western society and kids in chinese society are surrounded and given alot of attention.

I think of how we like to ask lame brained questions like: your dress is so pretty who bought it for you? the 2 yr old toddler answers "Mommy" or somebody's auntie or mother, we look astonished and say she remembers! I remember sulian saying to that, "of cos she does lah".

then one day in church someone told me when she asked caitlin "where is caitlin?" caitlin pointed to herself. then the girl said proudly to me, "so clever right?!" haa

this is meredith trying to tie hair for me. she likes to do many adult things. like teach me nursery rhymes and tell me to repeat after her. "say Chi-na!"


emily at 11:48 PM
4comment(s)

4Comments:

The picture is so adorable!! Gosh, if it were my lil nieces, it'll be more like wrestling cos I can't help it!

Eh2 lucks fer the papers alrights! =)

By Blogger Humaayrah, at 9:59 PM  

yeh shes really adorable. you have so many nieces and nephews to play with! next time you will have your own. i can't wait to go for your wedddding hurry up get married haha.

By Blogger emily, at 8:27 PM  

Hello emily! how come you don't have a tagboard anymore?): Haha! That pic of that small girl tying your hair reminds me of shiao han (from church orchestra) who loves tying my hair. She's 8. SO CUTE. God bless for your exams!

yan(:

By Anonymous yan, at 8:24 PM  

haha shiao han is ke han's sister right? kehan is cute too.

i removed the tagboard cos it made me wanna check my blog for tags which was pretty unnecessary. but comments go to my email, which is better! thanks dear. you take care too ok!

By Blogger emily, at 10:21 PM  

Post a Comment


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss