sunny side up



Thursday, March 06, 2008 @ 12:20 PM

Lorenzo's Oil

Watched this awesome movie ytd during bio in pop media class. "Lorenzo's Oil is a 1992 drama film directed by George Miller. It is based on the TRUE story of Augusto and Michaela Odone, two parents in a relentless search for a cure for their son Lorenzo's adrenoleukodystrophy (ALD)."

It made me think of how deep a parent's love for their child can be! that non medical literate parents study biology and medicine, give up so much money, time, and themselves for their son. To think that human parents would go so far for their child! What more God who sent his son down to die for us! His love is so much so much more! Was quite upset after several events which included a mtg ytd. seriously sleep deprived, anxious over looming datelines.. A change in my perspective on how I was looking at my life and living it was called for. Was living my own agenda thats why I was worrying. But I was to live God's purposes and remember His love for me. How gentle and timely is God's reminder!


[edited]
Ahh and the italian accent was so sexy. Jo and I were gushing (only a bit) about how articulate the daddy was. Brilliant acting. First it was Ethan Hawke cos he was eyecandy *distracted* ...Nick Nolte is 67 this year and it'll be wrong to gush in the same way about him.

Back to homework. *sighhh*

All the drama during the writing of papers. Lethargy. Dizziness. Allergy. Madness. Liquidation of brain matter (vmuch like ALD). Asphyxiation. Death.


when you figure out love is all that matters after all, it sure makes everything else seem so small

emily at 12:20 PM
0comment(s)

0Comments:

Post a Comment


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss