sunny side up



Friday, March 21, 2008 @ 6:33 PM



CHEAP FUN

Had cookies and cream milkshake with fake jukeboxes at Billy bombers after lunch at JurongPoint ytd. Awesome stuff, almost like icecream.

Nearly killed ourselves sitting in for Stef's IT programming lecture at NUS.

Went Vivo shopping for birthdays. Saw this 3 cool changing rooms, one with a pole dancing platform (with wig for whoever's feeling kinkky while trying on lingerie) and this other turquoise room (which Val liked very much) had the most gorgeous lights that look like a bouquet of roses.

Chinatown. We had really good aglio olio at Agliolio, thanks to Kel's recommendation. I was happy eating it and I highly recommend this place too! I had MILD(spiciness) Sotong aglio olio and I still have garlic breath.

Then went to listen to the "one man show" at Harry's, the one at Esplanade. Met lotsa people!

When you go out, you go all out. I'm a little bummed. I think cos my wallet is emptied!

emily at 6:33 PM
0comment(s)

0Comments:

Post a Comment


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss