sunny side up



Wednesday, February 20, 2008 @ 1:29 AM

Started on Pride and Prejudice the book first time! Still think it's one of the most wonderful love story. Eliza Bennett is so cool I think if you're a normal girl, you'll want to be like her- fun, quick with witticisms, opinionated and yet feminine. Guess what's different about her is cos she's decidedly willful against things she disagree with but still submissive when she has to. Oh and for all that Mr Darcy is worth- tall dark handsome and brooding, plus all the good and noble stuff he does later, I can't decide if I'd like him. Something about him not quite right.

I can't stand Mr Bennett. If he cant tolerate Mrs Bennett's stupid comments and superficiality WHY did he marry her and then call her and his other girls SILLY and other mean names, since he's into intellectual talks and sensibilities. Really doesn't make sense.

Today we sang this love song Realize by Colbie Caillet and this break up song Over You by Chris Daughtry. I like the songs. Amused the first song is about desiring relationship and then the other one about wanting to forget about relationship. We are such troubled people.

Anybody wanna go for Garage this friday 7pm! Norman says I only talk to the jc guys when I'm evangelising. but no leh.. it was a facebook invite..

On a scary and side note. I (tgt with the manager) made donut.fac deal with 144 worth of unsold donuts ytd due to miscom. I would just faint if I had to pay for them.

emily at 1:29 AM
0comment(s)

0Comments:

Post a Comment


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss