sunny side up



Tuesday, February 26, 2008 @ 12:54 AM

'02

our song
Our song is that giggly girl talk,
Sneakin' out late, getting supper
When we're on the phone and you talk real soft
Cause it's late and your papa picks up
Our song is the way you cry
The first day of school "girl! do something about that hair!"
And when I got home before I said Amen
Asking God if He could play it again

I've heard every album, listened to the radio
Waited for something to come along
That was as good as our song...

adapted from Taylor Swift's Our Song

emily at 12:54 AM
0comment(s)

0Comments:

Post a Comment


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss