sunny side up



Monday, February 04, 2008 @ 9:33 AM

I have every reason in the world just my grades to think abt when I write a postmodern short story instead of the essay. the research paper and author study options are making me bored out of my mind. surreptitious sneaky prof. baiting us to our deaths (: Notice how the plotline of committing suicide runs thru many pomo stories. Like Yellow Wallpaper where the lines run off and commit suicide. ngahh. cliche gets tiresome.

Just wrote a quick abstract in a hour, I don't know how to end it yet.
Story of Amelia Jane.

Can rule out making her come out of her pretty story and do something to me the author. that would be like plagiarising. I want to make her realize shes a painting within a painting within a painting on the wall. Thot it'll be fun to make her go through layers of painting till shes completely insane and goes quite mad trying to commit the uncommitable suicide, slashing her paper frock, ruining her perfect unruinable house with an axe made of paper. Amazing how I tried to make her like American Mcgee's Alice and she's quite adamant to not resemble one bit like her

edit. (of cos finding the narrator who hangs her on the wall and the narrator finding out she's also in a painting, told by another narrator who happens to be hanging the first narrator on her wall and it goes on, infinitus. lotsa self reflexivity, time and space warp, interruptions to common sense and a recognition of a death that goes round and round, deeper and deeper, wider and wider in pictures. too simple?)

emily at 9:33 AM
0comment(s)

0Comments:

Post a Comment


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss