sunny side up



Saturday, January 26, 2008 @ 12:48 AM

Oh yes how can I forget CNY! I love CNY. I'm so excited to see my cousins again. Been facebooking some of them saying: CYA for CNY! I don't know, I guess it's the excitement of gathering. More than being caught up with the festivities (besides ang bow collecting I can't think of anything else), I need to think of things to do during those three days to engage smaller cousins rather than standing around looking pretty idle, getting interrogations about being attached and letting aunties slap my butt. It's most embarrassing. Oh my gosh i just realized my 3 yr old cousin was playing Wiibowling or some tv bowling game last year and hey... since when Wii came out so early..........


sooo. what to do with small kids!!! besides taking pictures, having pillow fights and ...


I just remembered something hilarious.

(after watching Gillian chase kids around)
me: You like kids hor?
Gil: Yup
me: Are you a pedophile?
gil: What's a pedophile?
me: Someone who likes kids ALOT...
Gil: Yup I'm a pedophile!

Laine: EMILY, TELL HER THE REAL MEANING!!!

It might not have been verbatim but it really cracked me up. Don't know if i told her in the end. think I said Michael Jackson. But of cos she's FAR from that sicko. Gillian is awesome with kids, they seem to run to her like magnets. Was playing with Mere the other day. She involves me with whatever she's playing or doing rather than me playing with her actually. Oh i miss mere already, she's such a dear sweetheart! Can't wait to see her and the smallies during CNY again.

emily at 12:48 AM
1comment(s)

1Comments:

WAHAHAHA!!!

Gillian's WAYYY too cute!!

By Blogger Rachel, at 7:53 PM  

Post a Comment


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss