sunny side up



Thursday, January 17, 2008 @ 12:20 AM

let it go/on the side of me


"I think we've been here before. I recognize this place. I've seen the marks of confusion, wipe out a single sign of grace. And I don't want to play anymore. Not when the stakes are so high. So before we circle round once more. I'm gonna lay down, lay down my pride. Let it go, let it be. Don't waste all your emotion on this tit-for-tat machine. Let it go, let it be. Let it go.

I turn on the TV and it screams out at me. Nothing seems to have changed since the start of Adam and Eve. So we're waiting for the sky to fall and we're buying brand new toys. But before we circle round once more, can we lay down, just lay down this pride."

"I'm not the easiest person to love. I'm often the one who lets things go unresolved. Yet you choose to be on the side of me. I'm not too proud of some things. I've done in my life. The skeletons in my closet. Are too big for me to hide. Yet you choose to be on the side of me. Blessed Charity, You're on the side of me.

Everyone needs a friend to hold when it's cold outside and there's no place to go. Everyone needs a friend to hold all alone I cried there was no place to go. I remember when nobody cared but you."


emily at 12:20 AM
0comment(s)

0Comments:

Post a Comment


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss