sunny side up



Thursday, January 24, 2008 @ 5:41 PM



I've been feeling hungry alot lately. YEARNING for food. Went to Ikea to eat again not too long ago and the food amazingly tasted better. The chickenwings were awesome. Meatballs were surprisingly wonderful too. It must be the hunger and company. A silly adapted meatball song came to me the first time I ate the meatballs. I didn't like them.

It comes with potatoes
Cream covered not cheese,
I lost my appetite
Cos meatball's Swedish.


Ikea made us think of good marketing. Even students and adults who don't buy furniture go there to eat, jalan jalan and buy useless things.

Some students in school have been publicizing Vday goods for V-day now, before they start peddling them. Flowers, chocs, bears etc. They did that during marketing lectures. Guess lit lectures have too little people. Stef gave me a box of Cadbury chocolates ytd! oooh so happy. I'll get to eat brownie, muffins, cupcakes and other delicious stuff pretty soon.

emily at 5:41 PM
0comment(s)

0Comments:

Post a Comment


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss