sunny side up



Wednesday, December 12, 2007 @ 1:13 AM

Xmas is round the corner! I like Xmas. I made a list during exams, of some arbitrary words I think of when I think "XMAS" and other general words that came to mind.

After staring at them for awhile, to my horror I saw that I have succumbed to the romanticized notion of happy things! How sappy, how cliched, how unrealistic...read too much enidblyton, watched too much marypoppins and soundofmusic while growing up...

But despite how the skeptical side of my brain scoffs...they make me think of Heaven! I sure do hope that heaven has these.

babies wildflowers confetti
wintrylandscapes fireplace lovedcompany
dew love mistletoe barefeet hugs milk&cheese
stuffedturkey merrylittleXmas OlittletownofBethlehem
ponies enchantedforests eiderdown runningchildren
slowafternoons skyhues goldsilver
eveningdrizzles poppies rootbeer marshmallow
goats valleymeadows snowcappedpeaks
warmsand shoreline softmoonlight
smiles quietreading laughter pillows
cottagehouses ivy windingpaths
gales windmills creakygates farwawaymusic
stonecobbledroad quaintantiques bells
sunshine holyspirit rain

emily at 1:13 AM
0comment(s)

0Comments:

Post a Comment


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss