sunny side up



Friday, December 14, 2007 @ 6:58 PM

Ho hum


Today, I made 5 pairs of earrings, read a friend type BORED 8 times, with variations like 'sian' and adjs like 'lazy'... I would rather be bored any day than being stressed from so many things. That's if I've a choice but I don't usually and if doing many things doesn't produce stress, I always gladly oblige; continued watching Stairway To Heaven, made me so sad I don't think I like it very much; read abit; scrabbled; registered for modules at 9.30a.m oh and the highly sort after prof had been so kind to give a space for me for a highly sort after class. Am quite delighted.


Some of my stuff below have gone on consignment with raymond. Please drop by my site HERE if you would like to do last minute xmas shopping! I've got another set of the triplet earrings going at the price of a pair, more lego (tiny ones this time) and more pretty claybeads!


emily at 6:58 PM
0comment(s)

0Comments:

Post a Comment


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss