sunny side up



Saturday, November 17, 2007 @ 7:31 PM

today. went to macs at yewtee shopping centre to mug, for the lack of library study kakis. (points finger at so and so and so ;p ) music was on so began figuring music harmonies semi-consciously tho still cant get the hang of it.

then i started havin painful cramps. (points finger at cold drink) then my mom showed up and i went home with her. cut my fringe! n just shifted laptop direction and study areas, added a lamp on my table for better feng to blow me and space to put my shui and for a better study mood.

emerson seems more interesting and needs a whole lot more of mulling over. (groan im always stuck at emerson and he's just the first guy)

exam moodiness are starting to not come now and pray it'll be like that forever!! i feel alot better after pmsing for the past 2 wks and thats enough! liberated from throes of biology inflicted agony. ya blame it all on the weak flesh

emily at 7:31 PM
0comment(s)

0Comments:

Post a Comment


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss