sunny side up



Tuesday, November 20, 2007 @ 6:52 PM

Only 2 papers done......

Today, the chief invigilator jokingly said we can't start writing before he says so or else they'll use CCTV to catch us. The students started whispering excitedly and these two invigilators in front of me were looking around. Don't think there were cameras anyway. Even if there were, the most they can do is give no grades lor and maybe say something like this if they're kind.

Ok, you come over here, I show you the CCTV cambera... Nah you see here, I talking, then you write, I finish talking, you still writing! you never hear me say cannot start writing. can see anot ah? can see you never hear me when I say cannot start writing huh huh huh you agree anot? can you explain why you start writing when I say you cannot start writing?? nonono you explain to me first. sorry not enough, you must explain why you never hear me when I say cannot start writing. sorry also must explain..

emily at 6:52 PM
0comment(s)

0Comments:

Post a Comment


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss