sunny side up



Tuesday, October 30, 2007 @ 11:42 AM

These rainy days are getting to me sigh. I used to love rainy days, but it's hard to go out to play! IT'S FREEZING. How am I to go overseas and stay over the wintry season! It'll be Thailand all over again. Tears and Rain. Though I don't remember it raining while we were there. Which reminds me, X'mas is coming again...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEFFIE
May the good Lord bless you and may all your dreams come true!


[edited 1pm]

SO GLAD THANK GOD THE SUN'S OUT
Hahaha was watching MIB2 the other day, the girl was saying that everyone feels sadwhen it's raining but Agent Kay said,"It only rains because you're sad."

But I know God knows rain makes me sad. That's why He shows me the sun! and clouds and pretty things. It's going to be two long years :|


[edited 3.30pm]


emily at 11:42 AM
0comment(s)

0Comments:

Post a Comment


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss