sunny side up



Thursday, October 04, 2007 @ 6:49 PM

Finally! I've updated my selling site! I think I'll try to post stuff a little more regularly. Named these two after two pretty ladies! Lotsa people give their stuff fictitious names and I can't really be bothered to wreck my brains for girly names.



They're at MLY's World.

Made this cool 'pair' of dangly earrings today. Actually they're not a pair, but a triplet! I'm excited to show these off. I've been thinking very long how to use this group of charms that I got long ago. Will keep this set till I can bear to put them up for sale. Don't know if girls would wanna wear a Drum Set on their ears tho! Would you? ok here's a picture.



Ok.. shall try not to be distracted anymore :|| got so much work to do!

emily at 6:49 PM
0comment(s)

0Comments:

Post a Comment


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss