sunny side up



Friday, September 21, 2007 @ 12:35 PM

Oh my head. It's the last day of schoool of mid sem yaaaaay. My head is hurting and school coms have disabled msn. WHYWHY! PCs are meant to get viruses anyway... Don't They understand.. They cant do this to us.

I dont want to read any more, gonna implode, brain matter is squishy and coming out the ears. NO hours of sleep, no thanks to lousy paper. Thank God for interesting lecture on mad women this morn, it made me feel normal.


[edited] 12.02 am
Bought more pretty cupcakes! PS is becoming my shopping place. I like cg today, it was more relaxed, tho a little noisy but we could talk more! TCC is good stuff. heh heh doing house visits soon...

Sleep! My dizziness is nearing nausea. I am very surprised at my ability to last thus far and for going to sci-fi lect. pat pat. God gives good batteries to do impossible things. I don't wanna do this again..

emily at 12:35 PM
0comment(s)

0Comments:

Post a Comment


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss