sunny side up



Friday, September 14, 2007 @ 12:50 AM

i can be freee

Oh corrinne may has another song called Journey! Think it'll speak better about faithfulness but i wont keep pasting lyrics haha. Her songs sound the same la, but certain parts of many songs are stuck in my head!! (unlike songs from hairspray)

Oh ' cause you
Save me from this place
Heaven knows
Heaven knows I've been waiting

I can be freeee
Beautiful Healer
Beautiful grace

You make me want to sing
Make me want to dance
Make me want to cry

cause it's a long long journey

Just be yourself! mr beasley..


:)

I just got to listen to her old albums.
I wanna sing like her!

emily at 12:50 AM
0comment(s)

0Comments:

Post a Comment


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss