sunny side up



Saturday, July 07, 2007 @ 11:37 PM

someday when i see my Lord and King
i will bow before my God and sing


ErhhmmmHMMmm... (thats me clearing my throat)

I lost my voice! Just when i needed to use it! And for a while it was funny squeaking around till the coughing started. My cough is quite bad, but it should be ok. soon. i hope! Thank God my voice back. cos the last time it was gone for like 3 weeks. I kinda miss my sexay husky voice now. i sounded like corrine bailey rae. almost lah! Now i cough whenever i talk.

This few weeks have been quite xiong since i started working. Never felt so drained before, it's the sleep already still feel tired kind. But i still managed to climb out of bed at 7 every morning! Everynight i pray to God. God please help me wake up at 7. He did, but just to wake up, so i'm still late for alot of things :( I'm terrible at being punctual. It's a stupid habit i need to knock out of my system.


We had a farewell dinner for Rachel on thursday. Ate at some random jap place at rafflescity.. something gawa something. Had Ben and jerrys afterwards while listening to bsb, britney speares and UNBRELLA ELLA ELLA EH EH EHHH..but i couldnt eat ben and jerrys! my throat was killing me. think i coughed my lungs out. cookie dough lungs x(



anti-clockwise frm top left: The next great Producer, me, Chan-ow, Seventeen mag Summer boy, Yiwenie and Wurm_amoeba. (And not in pic are: fearless leader Delia and Nat the computer class boy who would rather stare at the screen then rachel's pretty face.)

Sigh! Rachel! why u dont wanna study in NTU why why why. why must u go melbourne and see sheep. eh or isit perth. WHY! I dont care, when u come back u better bring us presents or cast me in your next great Rachel Ng production.

Thank you all for agreeing to go to SYFC's 50th anniversary, i might have been quite anal about it so am really glad you all agreed without a second thought. hee! Remember!! It's 3 and 4th august ok! dont be like paul, he msged me today and asked me what time TODAY :)

To end my very long entry, I am going to say that I'm tired again. I will be tired for many more times. But im glad i have God to complain to daily. My mom to pamper me when im sick. My friends online who will entertain my sulkiness. And elaine there to endure my relapses when im cranky. Cos i see her everyday of the wk! I know she's tired with dancing and all too but am encouraged that she still goes for practices and is still pressing on!

Also knowing that fellow brothers and sisters are working very hard for the Lord! It's not just the big big kinda work but how they live their lives to honor God with small decisions and to go thru the pain, weariness and sacrifice just to serve others. It's humbling. God says that He leaves us his peace, so that we wont be troubled, nor afraid when we suffer. I still dont know what lies ahead of me and i still get frustrated and troubled alot of times, but i know my God will take care of me and He will take care of you too. Even when you're sick!

Just like tonight with all the lights
Jesus will make ours lives so bright
open our eyes to wondrous sights!

emily at 11:37 PM
0comment(s)

0Comments:

Post a Comment


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss