sunny side up



Thursday, July 12, 2007 @ 12:06 AM

pat pat. think you're gonna be alright

I am gonna blow if someone tells me one more time Transformers rock their socks. Been ages since i've watched a decent movie. DVDs hardly count. I didn't get to see Johnny Depp, not even Shrek :(

Feeling holey today. Like i'll never stop the dripping and leaking. Then someone goes and stick a stopper in and i feel much much secure. I guess thats why i can never trust God fully, cos my holes are covered by people whom i let, to make me happy or sad. emily your holeyness has to be fixed and you cant DIY. sigh.


A sudden fleeting outburst:

Rachel, you horrible girl. You should see the aftermath you left at the airport. It was Total Annihilation. Winnage. It showed me just how many people cared for you and you showed me how many lives you've touched and won over. I couldnt tear maybe cos you were already long gone and it grew numb or maybe i knew you'll be back. Went to your house that same day you left with your cg, cuzzies and sis, literally numbing ourselves with dvds and korean dramas. It's kinda bitter sweet, reveling in the fact that we're at your home where your heart belong, (so national day) and knowing that in Christ, you'll always be with us and yet knowing you wont be around for awhile. Suming was a wreck, dont think she'll appreciate me saying this but she took eons to finish reading your compilation of letters cos it's too blurry to read with tears and with the rain outside, pausing to laugh and cry, while some of us poured over your letter to us several times in uncle mington's car. Hillsong played, and there was this epiphany of how bonds are forged more so with the proximity of distance threatening to tear them apart. And thank God so much that you left. Else we'll never know how good He is in bringing you into our lives. you're terrible, we didnt mourn when yiwen left for canada. tsk not cos we dont love her but you made us cry. come back soon so we wont forget you.

emily at 12:06 AM
0comment(s)

0Comments:

Post a Comment


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss