sunny side up



Tuesday, May 01, 2007 @ 9:09 PM

eljay selling site

Hey all!
I'm selling handmade stuff at
http://m-ly.livejournal.com

my small attempt at doing a tiny business! Also cos it's my latest hobby- accessories making! It'll be really nice if some of you can help me publicise to your friends, especially girls! We're can never have enough pretty stuff to doll ourselves up with :D

I'm having an opening sale with 15% discounts for clay beads and some semi precious stone pieces ((: They're really pretty! Pardon my photoshop/photo taking skills, they're still uh.. improving!

Love, emily.

emily at 9:09 PM
0comment(s)

0Comments:

Post a Comment


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss