sunny side up



Sunday, May 13, 2007 @ 1:02 AM

the zhong guo feng blows

I'm in THE Garage Band WOOHOOOO.
it has always been a secret girlish desire of mine
to be part of a band like since psch
never in a million years. have i thought that i would be (:

I'm serving THE God
in THE Garage Band,
tgt with THE pro

But but the best part of all, is the PRC part.
Pray my parents will go for it
and God shall speak to my dad.
Zhong Guo Feng! China wind leh!

And the many mainland chinese foreign students that
remind me of the many other foreigners I didnt share the gospel to.

Today i was made to realise again after a briefing,
of how He is just so merciful, so faithful, so constant, so true and so loving!

even tho it's always cold sweat, gritty nails,
why nv hit the tambourine on the 4th beat,
why sing until voice shake
why liddit why liddit, wah liaos WHY so sucky mans

Christ in me, Hope of Glory.

emily at 1:02 AM
0comment(s)

0Comments:

Post a Comment


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss