sunny side up



Friday, March 02, 2007 @ 2:44 AM

my dear wormwood

//had to edit. cos it was quite muddled and hardly making sense. it's the grammar.

it sucks discussing homosexuality in the middle of the night, muse on other very important stuff, and run on a headache at the same time!! ok. maybe it isnt so bad Just grappling with these difficulties. then there is a horrible feeling. the ambiguous realisation that this could be the inner devil tempting to pride myself of thinking i'm doing quite a feat; im thinking how clever i was to make those arguments. and now i'm telling my friends.

it's the after effects of cs lewis's "diabolical ventriloquism". it's very interesting i tell you. if thinking like the devil helps to keep in check, why not. when it's seemingly impossible to always think in the archangel perspective. I'm talking about screwtape's letters btw! To Second think the devil's moves, if that is one of lewis' objectives. still, it's very dangerous, we're not as smart as we think we are sometimes.

oh i see myself going in circles doing that. im going off to sleep. ha! bet you never knew i was going to do that. take that you devil.

emily at 2:44 AM
0comment(s)

0Comments:

Post a Comment


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss