sunny side up



Thursday, March 29, 2007 @ 6:26 PM

am i my friends' keeper

Oswald Chambers:

Has it ever dawned on you that you are responsible spiritually to God for other people? For instance, if i allow any turning away from God in my private life, everyone around me suffers. We "sit together in the heavenly places..." (Eph 2:6). "If one member suffers, all the members suffer with it..."( 1 Cor 12:26). If you allow physical selfishness, mental carelessness, moral insensitivity, or spiritual weakness, everyone in contact with you will suffer. You you ask, "Who is sufficient to be able to live up to such lofty standards?" "Our sufficient is from God..." and God alone (2 Cor 3:5).

):


emily at 6:26 PM
0comment(s)

0Comments:

Post a Comment


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss