sunny side up



Monday, February 12, 2007 @ 1:36 AM

zhng my <3 <3 <3

This Feb's Garage felt different but yet similiar
cos same Foood!!

Thank God for the programme and the whole process of running it. The drama cum film clips/ppt were cool. Think the 07 parts proj servants are super cute. The parts, media and area people behind the scenes did a good job! Response on 2nd night was heartening. It's nice to hear people clapping loudly even after sharing, cos it means even if the music hasnt touched the hearts, the message had. Yay! I saw some of my church people: Jeremy, Chris, Eliz and Marcus and they brought their friends along too.

Merchandise corner sold quite a bit of stuff (: Now I'm selling some PRETTY CHUPA CHUP CHARMS made by val, if you're wondering what they are, ask me! heh but nobody bought my earrings and stuff; it was way overpriced i guess (:

God answered my quiet prayers! It's still amazing when He's always there to comfort me when i feel all insecure and stuff and I look to him for strength and courage to do what's right and not be silent when the instinctive fear takes over.


ok. these are Val Tang's handmade hp charms! chupachups imported from japan (:

this is going at $13!

$15!

$12!

Also, i've got with me some hp charms with just chupachups alone. :DD

and please buy my earrings :D i sold two today to choir friends. they were obliged to support my interest and more importantly cos i make nice earrings (((: it's a pity i cant take pictures!

emily at 1:36 AM
1comment(s)

1Comments:

hey i can order the chupa chups creamy strawberry milk?

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:16 PM  

Post a Comment


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss