sunny side up



Saturday, February 24, 2007 @ 1:38 AM

When the world finally slows down for a change, you cant wait to have a go again

And so, thus hath been the week.

I like this week. I really do. If not for having to suppress cranky outburst at someone, more little annoying moody spurts, 4am morns and neighbours lurging out from the shadows, it was normal! I enjoyed CNY with my lovely cheeky cousins. Randall made my day. I SOLD 6 pairs of earrings and a locket. Wrote a pink poem that made me soppy inside. Got a solid dosage of 5 episodes of Bleach and 1 episode of Naruto. Stoning high. Her room was inspiring but abit sad. Kel and I watched pranking vids of jap men, mengzhe n JR going all out with wigs spasming through cai yi ling's dancesteps, and saw her wear pretty chic Pampers on youtube. 听妈妈的话。Had a surprising compliment in the middle of the wk that made me tie braids like Elizabeth Bennet all day. I will not ask the juice aunty to add more sugar to my avocado and milk drink anymore. Realised the deaf community is pretty big in spore, saw lovey dovey couples signing away happily on the train again. Saw beggar uncle by aljunied, I'm disturbed that I couldnt help but walk away. Think of marketing product strategies, emily! Shall aim to make more accessories. I will be frugal unless it's worth it. I shall try with all my might not to think of the impending meeting with D._YE. I will will will utilise this break. They always say "It normal to be so busy". Jeremy says "Everything has no meaning, only when you give it meaning blah blah". Verbatim doesnt matter anymore. Coleridge is right about the naturally supernatural. But I say, "Abraham's promise is alluding to God's promise to him lah, what so many meanings of promise". I boast that through Christ I am strengthened. He gives me hope in the midst of suffering. My reconciled relationship with God, the sole relationship that matters. I hope with Abraham's faith.



The infamous performing arts proj servants
isaac, ella, jeremy, jeann, derrick
grace, sarabelle, chao.
martin n matthew not here.
Aw. Arent they talented at making faces.

//edit. "and we know people and interpersonal relationships matter. All else just fade into the wind. "

emily at 1:38 AM
0comment(s)

0Comments:

Post a Comment


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss