sunny side up



Tuesday, February 06, 2007 @ 12:33 AM

Approach your target inconspicuously at a dance party


Oh my! I got carried away playing FFVIII! It's SO NICE SO NICE. I totally forgot how nice it was to play FFVIII. The music is so cool, and vocal tracks the BEST; the graphics ok la, vgd for its times; the plot can puke sometimes (can you believe how That girl like totally pandered to That guy?? Plus she's so super taire, cannot believe it.) BUT overall, it was so FUN!

Then..I went online to see pictures!! The guys are actually intentionally designed nicer than the girls! Really pretty boys, esp Zell and Irvine. Got distracted by pics of FFVII's Cloud Strife, Vincent and..Reno! hahaha.

haha. Reno looks like Renji from Bleach! Red hair is sexy and Reno is silly. I want to watch Advent Children again ;D



Nobody can fight with Cloud. even Squall. He's the coolest of all the pretty boys.



The gorgeous looking undead called Vincent Valentino.



I played the entire 2nd half of disc 2, up till the part battling Seifer and Edea. It's just disc 2 and it was already quite tiring. I am so proud of myself, cos i remembered the controls, spells and everything!!! Without much help from my brother but from the ps guidebook of cos. Cant play anymore, bro took over from disc 3 onwards. sigh plus he replayed all that ive played so far, cos i didnt get the GF from the socceress.

Squall looking v smart with his gunblade!



Squall will look cute if he starts smiling like Irvine here.





These character portraits are redesigned from the original artist's works. Click to enlarge for swoon worthy details! I can flood my entire entry with more but it'll start to look like a crazed fangirl's blog if it already hasnt (:

I realised!
squall. laguna. raine = storm. lagoon. rain. ((: wahh

Can you believe that the game was out in 1999?? Thats like when I was sec one! It's practically a dinosaur.

I lovelovelove Nobuo Uematsu's Liberi Fatali. I LOST THE MP3. does anybody have?!

emily at 12:33 AM
0comment(s)

0Comments:

Post a Comment


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss