sunny side up



Friday, January 12, 2007 @ 1:02 AM

what are little boys made off?



This little boy is the only brother i refer to as didi. I stopped calling him that somewhere in secondary because church ppl just laughed at him. Poor boy. He is working till midnight daily while learning jap full time in the noon. Pia like mad.

Sometimes when i wish for a sister, i forget my bro introduced me anime, dota, the art of character drawing and good stuff. Thats what brothers are for- show you the stuff, then show you black face when you're totally inapt and whiny.

Today, i thank God for giving brothers. real biological brothers. cos no other brother or sister can take his place.

emily at 1:02 AM
0comment(s)

0Comments:

Post a Comment


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss