sunny side up



Friday, January 12, 2007 @ 5:04 PM

Model: Kelly, Photographer: Emily

Had fun doing photoshoot yesterday :D but kel didnt think any of them were good enough to be printed out on photopaper for her darling sam. so we keep taking till she was satisfied, then later resorted to old pics, except for the last one, which was taken by my mac. Not bad! Our room can be a studio eh? The rest was taken using her hp.

I think me and my mac did not bad lah, for an amateur user! muahaha! We had a photogenic model that made photoshopping alot lesser and faster. Which again reminds me that i didnt get my photog elective :(








emily at 5:04 PM
0comment(s)

0Comments:

Post a Comment


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss