sunny side up



Tuesday, January 16, 2007 @ 1:29 AM

i thank God for you so much,
i dont think i can ever thank Him enough for you.
This is going to be in the card.
But i want everyone to know that
God has made such a huge difference in your life.
you finally believed in Him
and know Jesus died and bled for your life.
when you knew him as your Lord and Saviour,
you've changed completely.
No matter the circumstances now,
you'll place Him high above all else

i thank God for your love.
i suddenly realise your love for me is so strong and deep
that i understood a little more of God's love for me
it is because of you i've learned about myself too
and what God wants for me to do in life
the little things that i get annoyed with
are the very things that taught me that you love me so much
i just want you to know, ive never said it
i know you would certainly want to know that
i love you too.

Happy Birthday Mummy

emily at 1:29 AM
0comment(s)

0Comments:

Post a Comment


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss