sunny side up



Saturday, January 06, 2007 @ 10:14 AM

Her fleece was white as snow


humayrah, zakiah, the one who looks like norah jones, syazana and nisa.

My loneliness is killing me
I must confess, I still believe
When I'm not with you I lose my mind
Give me a sign
Hit me baby one more time

Betcha love this song. haha and i dont have the goofiest smile my dear girl. you do! when you danced to britney spears in sec 1, how we just gawked at you lah, this girl siao ah?! gladys loved you! sorry we werent hip enough to britney with you, even though band was pretty boring then with no instru, and with leong cc trying to teach us theory; you were excellent entertainment! Hit me baby one more time!! LOL. but you turned out ok in the end :)

Emily, I miss you. I want to run to you and cry and cry and cry and cry and LAUGH and cry again and LAUGH and cry and CRY and laugh. Looking up, there you will be flashing the goofiest smile that I know oh-so-well years ago. Emmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....don't be sad k dearie??? Like you said, God grants us relationships and it all has a purpose and deeper meaning behind it. -hugggggssss- i love you em.

dont cry k. be the strong maryam we always knew.
miss you loads too.

just had to paste this here to remind me why i miss this wild, dramatic and yet thoughtful and sensitive person :)

emily at 10:14 AM
0comment(s)

0Comments:

Post a Comment


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss