sunny side up



Monday, January 15, 2007 @ 8:13 PM

emoful

what is Emo?
Nat says it's NOT

"undefined depression for no reason, u juz feel a sense of great emptiness in u, like the life in life is totally gone, ur an animated corpse the world forgot."

This quotable quote sounds worse than than the word Emo.
And why does Nat's name appear everywhere on ppl's blogs LOL
no dont say it.


I don't have time to blog pictures of my bro's workplace today!! Cos ppt has taken up all the time. I enjoyed doing the ppt ha! Cant wait cant wait to show it- my painstakingly novice piece of ppt. Realised my ppt skills are like really gone. And Im babbling again.. and I wish someone would assure me i'll be ok, for everything thats going on right now. Wish study curriculum didnt have to start proper tmr. Im going to do 4 modules of lit joyfully for the Lord. It's gonna be an emoful sem. But thank God for free mondays and of cos the rest of the week too. His mercies are new every morning; nights too! who says emo is bad?

wrong. emo's not healthy for the self trying hard to deny itself.

emily at 8:13 PM
0comment(s)

0Comments:

Post a Comment


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss