sunny side up



Monday, January 01, 2007 @ 2:01 AM

DING DONG DING ri-ings the NEW YEAR'S DAY bell, DING DONG!

Isnt it marvelous to be wished and to wish Happy New Year once the clock strikes flashes midnight. It's hardly the vain delight of being remembered but the reminder from family and friends that we've shared some times together and the promise of pressing on in the coming years ahead.

I was advice not to waste the midnight infront of my tv and to go kiss my pillow for luck. No worries! My laptop has been lovingly kissed and cherished with lotsa saliva on it; my cough's getting worse. i was with my beloved Macbook the entire time and popped my head out to wish my parents only to see them stuffing their faces with chingchangchong chinese political serials. Really! it's such a waste of a new year's eve. tsk.

Had time to think abt 2006. Nostalgia is painful sometimes. For you, it could have been lousy school/driving results, tensed relationship with friends, days that sucked, and even breaking up. I can go on forever on how messed up i've been and how i still am. But these are instances where we have been tried and stretched willy wonka style, but it was a-ok in the end!

My dear brothers and sisters, never lose that hope that is in you! Let us hold unswervingly to the hope we profess, for he who promised is faithful. Eternal life is our hope and our relationship with God is one that holds us safely in the eye of the storm.

Im grateful to God for bringing me through an experience of knowing and serving him with fellow workers and teaching me so patiently all the time. When i fell, He picked me up, when i got too excited and rushed ahead of Him, he gently chided and pulled me back, and when i thought my waiting for things to happen was getting futile, He showed me that it was all WORTH IT, indeed great is Thy faithfulness O God.

I think of all the new friendships i've made and all the old ones maintained. New friends now feel like old ones and old friends are still here by me everyday. Subarashii ne! Wonderful ne! *throws confetti*


yawn. ok.
shall go kiss my pillow goodnight

emily at 2:01 AM
0comment(s)

0Comments:

Post a Comment


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss