sunny side up



Thursday, December 28, 2006 @ 3:50 PM



this is stuck on the open air pick-up truck we sat in chiangrai. we froze to ours toes cos we were just thinly veiled by pathetic clothings. imagine perpetually shaking 24/7. no kidding! it went down below 10 degrees and we blew white puffs of breath in the early mornings and evenings. the wind gave me cold burns, it's peeling and hurting like sunburnt skin. my bones still think im in thailand. brrr. thats the only bad part.

emily at 3:50 PM


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss