sunny side up



Tuesday, December 19, 2006 @ 7:16 PM

Happy Holidays!

Qns: What is the alphabet that goes missing during the Christmas Season?

Ans: The letter L. Because, No-el.

HAHAHAHAHA. Funny hor. hahahaha.

This is my fav carol!!

Was the night windy,
was the child warm as He layed nestled in his mother's arms.
I hear the story and how suddenly,
it's more than a story to me.


Just like the wise men who followed the star,
I'm drawn to the wonder of His love tonight.
Just like the shepherd, my heart is amazed,
and just like the angels I'll praise


I'll make my heart a Bethlehem
A place where love can dwell within
A place where hope and joy begin
where his new life can start


I'll make my heart a Bethlehem
That's open wide to welcome him
and let his love be born again
this Christmas in my heart


That Christmas long ago
There was no room in the inn.
This Christmas in my heart
I'll welcome Jesus in



So long, farewell and adieu. I'm spending xmas in Thailand.
I'm already starting to miss alot of people.
But what a way to spend xmas this year.
And what a mind blowing year it has been!

When Christmas draws near,
I think of ones so dear,
Sending you lots of hugs and kisses
Have a Blessed merry Christmas!

emily at 7:16 PM


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss