sunny side up



Friday, November 24, 2006 @ 6:19 PM

sunshine after the rain



I'm taking pictures of NTU again. It looks pretty boring here right. I refuse to romanticise it liao.

You cannot imagine how agonising this is. How painful, and how helpless it was. I go into the hall with my head blank and i come out again, more blank then ever. GAHH. It's almost over. Wah who try to bluff me say JC harder? Aly's suggestion for study group for next sem is good. PLEASE. 30th faster come.

I did an essay arguing how Adam and Eve did NOT deserve to be punished after they have sinned.

Yes, of cos you can argue that they do not deserve.
No! then i'm not being "true to myself"!!
What you mean? They are not the real God and Satan la.
Huh..But Milton has based it closely on the bible!
Darling it can never be 100% same as bible. Face it la, it's fiction by some ugly old man.
Huh... but cannot...
YOU WANT TO PASS ANOT?
Want...but then how?
Just say you cant see any reason why they ought to be punished, when Milton's God is so horribly impersonal and his Satan so powerful and seductive that Adam and Eve had no choice but to sin.


Sounds brilliant right? but no time to write.. In the end i just sound like some amateurish self-professed atheist who has no idea what I'm talking about. haha. quite funny la. sigh.

emily at 6:19 PM


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss