sunny side up



Sunday, November 19, 2006 @ 9:53 PM

a reason to start over new, and the reason is you
//hoobastank


Was singing the intro instru part the other day, cracked myself up totally. song popped into head today.

i cant study. It's like stuck. Melissa says im having the new sem jitters and not to worry can smoke. Showed her my linguistics stuff, she cant tell if im just being nervous or that i really not suited for ling. I prayed for the mood to study. Thennnn Paul sat mum's car to go CCK and Tada! I'll be studying with paul (frank haha) and friends tmr in school, the super long chiong cramming kind that i really need.

Mum brought her secondary sch friend to church today. They had a school gathering at their secondary school ytd. Friend of hers came down from Australiaa, was on her bi annual trip back here. We talked while waiting for mum to park car. She's pretty cool and funny, She and mum werent exactly friends in school last time. She was the loud mouthed, tom boyish kind, runing after boys while my mum was "wen2 jing4", quiet quiet sit in the corner and look pretty HAHA. I can imagine! She said they were so different they never thought it possible to be friends, until she knew my mum was christian like a few years ago.

"Christ brings people together! you know?" she told me. They havent seen each other for 30 years. During the car ride, both of them were discussing happily about their 60 plus year old teacher who dresses very modernly, (oh what Elaine said today! lao3 hiao2!) The teacher looked like she had been exercising. (laine: no armpit cleavages haha) Both of them v cute.

Was also thinking about my mum's colleague who brought us to PLCMC. Mum said she has stopped attending church cos she has some family problems, Didnt like church people and only comes once in a while for communion. I was just thinking again how easy it is to fall away from church because there isnt meaning in going. Had to force myself to wake up today cos must give michelle pamphlet and uncle Jeff for sun sch was talking about how the intellect can cause disbelief. Also wanted to have breakfast with my cg ppl... Ya, so if i hadnt such purposes, i rather sleep. i like sleeping alot alot alot. like Alot.

It's sad how we bring our friends and in the end we are the one who lose that relationship with God. When there are ppl to look after those friends, they stay on. Sometimes hor i think if some of the seniors hadnt been nice to me, i would have left. Delia had asked, "Emily would you change church?" And i said i wont. haha actually i wouldnt know. Tho, I dont want to now.

Pastor Jasper is posted out to geylang methodist!! :(
You said you wanted me to help you with the performing arts/media group thing.. why you leave! We must enjoy our mission trip, last chance serving with you.

Ok. This post is so detailed, but it's different today.
I am very thankful to God for friends.
God gives us friends to spur one another on.

spur=disturb; incite; provoke; encourage; love.

Laine and me!
taken from jerald's site. thank you jerald.
for entertaining us with photos every single DAY.

emily at 9:53 PM


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss