sunny side up



Thursday, November 02, 2006 @ 1:41 AM

one message

Has been a long time since i last did street E. Panicked abit cos i didnt have my big bible with me, as well as my bag of street E stuff, and the night before i was like Okay...what did i get myself into...why did i agree... and so i prayed. Prayed about my knowledge of the gospel and prayed about my heart's attitude towards sharing it. Esp, prayed for the students hearing it today. By God's goodness and providence, the daily bread was on woohoo no surprise.. sharing the gospel. Thank God super much. Shall share some things the author asked.

"Can you clearly communicate the core message of Christianity?
Do you articulate it in such a way others can understand it clearly?
Are you passionate about sharing it?

If people dont come to Jesus, they are eternally lost and one day will wake up in hell. God wants you to share that life changing message. It's the centrepiece of Christianity.

In Acts 26: 22-23, the apostle Paul explains the gospel msg to King Agrippa. Paul gives him his passion, his reason for doing what he does. Paul's life is on the line, yet he stands before the king and basically says, "Jesus Christ the Son of God came to this world, died on the cross in your place, for your sin. He rose again from the dead to validate and confirm that he was who he said he was."

This message has to be proclaimed.
Learn how to clearly communicate "the hope that is in you"



This song's lyrics can be a reminder or a prayer for us.
Casting Crowns// Here i go again

Father, hear my prayer
I need the perfect words
Words that he will hear
And know they're straight from You
I don't know what to say
I only know it hurts
To see my only friend slowly fade away

So maybe this time
I'll speak the words of life
With Your fire in my eyes
But that old familiar fear
is tearin' at my words
What am I so afraid of?
'Cause here I go again
Talkin' 'bout the rain
And mullin' over things
that won't live past today
And as I dance around the truth
Time is not his friend
This might be my last chance
to tell him that You love Him

But here I go again
Here I go again

Lord, You love him so
You gave Your only Son
If he will just believe
He will never die
But how then will he know
What he has never heard?
Lord he has never seen mirrored in my life

This might be my last chance
To tell him that You love him
This might be my last chance
To tell him that You love him

You love him, You love him
What am I so afraid
What am I so afraid
What am I so afraid of?
How then will he know
What he has never heard?
//


my dear friends, i share out of love. not to irritate, nor to show off, or for you to hate me. my friend said today: "what if your friend goes to you when you both meet one day in eternity, asked you why didnt you tell him about believing in Jesus?"
my heart broke.

emily at 1:41 AM


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss