sunny side up



Saturday, November 18, 2006 @ 7:24 PM

My Sinful Nature

Instant messenging has reduced communication into
smileys; perceived emotive nuances in
written language. oh technology
kills. The advent of a silent
demise of proper good
solid heart to
heart face
to face
rela
tio
ns
:|


edit// dont try to PC this. with freudian theory or whatever theory haha. you'll probably just confuse yourself. Wai ling was talking to me abt how ppl try to deconstruct the Bible and reduce it to something meaningless, to nothing. sigh. Im thinking... i'm taught how to deconstruct literary works, hope God gives me the wisdom to un-deconstruct what ppl say about the Bible.

emily at 7:24 PM


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss