sunny side up



Tuesday, November 28, 2006 @ 8:35 PM

i am too wordy wuddy fuddy duddy muddy

a feel of cloudburst storms and wintriness in the rain.


OOh. It's getting into my head: This numbing coldness. I am sadly sick, nose running and body aching. The weather is bad. We talk about the weather all the time these days alot. How it affects our moods, how it ruins perfect outings, and how we simply cant understand where all the rain comes from. Maybe it's just me, talking about the rain again.

Anyhow. went back to woodlands civics library to study. Havent been there since A lvls. The place has a 'muggy' stench. But everyone's friendly, except when some queer people make funny noises, like me for hours today making sniffing and blowing sounds. I saw zakiah! Ate Mac breakfast with Faith and studied with Faith (the person) and i shopped with Faith. Bought more earrings and a nice book for mere, sl will say i waste money again. But its a cool book. Books are good. Good books are better!

emily at 8:35 PM


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss