sunny side up



Tuesday, November 07, 2006 @ 8:28 PM

For once, I went to library to look for books after lessons today. Went through each and every shelf to check cos they dont label the shelves like how they do in national libraries, LITERATURE- big big sign. which they should! 100.784 to 209.564??? After a while..Where are the humanities books!! Then, several rounds of walking, found out LWN has only SCIENCE books. I slowly crept out of the library. Very telling how much ive used the school's facilities.



Killer stairs at Hall 8
Me and kel stay on the 6th lvl, but we climb it like 528616763x a day

emily at 8:28 PM


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss