sunny side up



Tuesday, October 10, 2006 @ 1:02 AM

Your hand is on the thermostat

I think we influence one another alot. i get so fed up with people sometimes. esp! if they were close to me. things they say or dont say, eat into me. i'll keep asking why does it bother me that they are like that, or why am i so affected. i dont know la. i cant stop figuring them out and in turn i get upset. gah. then i'll second question myself like anything, to see if it's my fault they're behaving like that towards me. maybe they were just having a horrible day. i choose to distance myself. and i get backstabbed. yeah backstabbed. such a primary school word. people are so horrid.

and on another point. i cant seem to maintain relationships with some old friends. it makes me feel useless. like maybe i shouldnt make friends anymore. and of cos tts out of the question. ok this is abit too emo. you shall not expect something like this again.

anyway i guess it's these kinda little things that i need to be careful about. I need to stop relying on myself and others for opinions of myself but depend on the HolySpirit. It is no longer i who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life i now live in the flesh i live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.




pretty flower girls in church

emily at 1:02 AM


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss