sunny side up



Tuesday, October 03, 2006 @ 9:58 PM

Happy Belated Childrens' Day!

P.E Tee Logo of Superhero School. haha right.

It was Superhero Sunday
2 days ago at
St Andrews Cathedral.
Incredible hulk, Superman and the Flash were there! oh I dont know how many children turned up for the event..
BUT i know bout 30 children responded to the altar call
to know more about Jesus Christ.
Praise God!

This is Chloe the clown.
Her real name's Gayle!
Both Gayle and Rob, her husband are missionaries from Australia
they're excellent at entertaining kids! (sigh i didnt get to watch the tricks and skits)
It's her 5th time in Singapore while it's Rob's 14th or 15th time.

These pics were taken backstage when she came panting back after her vigorous skit of having to act 5 characters all by herself :D

I realise what a privilege it is to serve God on stage every time after the event. It's the epiphany of seeing the given opportunity by God to do his work, and finding out that He has seen me through all of it. I could have spewed my guts all over backstage, but instead it was fun again. Thank God. He gives me zai co-mcs to distract me like all the time.

Please pray for the children who are interested to know more about Him.

emily at 9:58 PM


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss