sunny side up



Thursday, September 07, 2006 @ 1:10 AM

Presenting some of the coolest people i've met in YFC..



Enjoyed acting with both Jaclyn and Romans during MGS sch tour and for GNEX. They're excellent comedians. God gave them the ability to make people laugh! They made me laugh alot too.


Youyu is mad. And nice.


These are some of the people I was with in Thailand. Zhiyun, Ailin, Roy the leader of the team, and Hensley my choir junior. (excluding the yawning thai guy) Thank God for putting Hensley in the team so that he had a part in evangelising to Thailand youths. Other members not in pic are Shufen, Yimin and Val.


My big jiejies (Ailin and Valerie) during our Thailand mission trip. They really took care of me.


Amos, the one grinning on the right is my fellow Performing Arts project servant! I really thank God for him, of course not forgetting Sheng'en and John. We make up the Dynamic Quartet woohoo! Our supervisors say it's strange how the four of us clicked even when we were so different in personalities. This pic, we posed with some Malaysian Christian youths we met on our trip up to Malacca in March. They have just shared the Gospel to their non christian friends through this event held in June at KL. It's amazing how God mobilises His people.


Kayan's a very sweet girl who emcee-d during GNEX. Her chinese is very pro one ok


Grace, Sarabelle and Nat are my fellow hiphop dancers. We grooved to LeeHom&Rain for like almost 3 months.


This guy's head doesnt swell with all the popularity he gets. Very modest indeed. Served God with him serveral times and recently, David and i were emcees for CTI's finale concert. As always, Ivy dressed me up with her dresses and pretty things. Ivy rocks my toes! (heehee so bimbo)


Meredith's papa, Moodean is my Laoshi for alot of things. He taught me how to emcee, give out prizes and how to make my mommy 'happy'.


Everybody loves Mere. That's Randy trying to teach her drums by the way. Randy acts like my big bro but he likes to be called Uncle Randy. He is very patient with me. He was so kind to help me with my Mac. Afterall, he convinced me to get one.


Joanna and Faith. My NTU mates, Lunch mates, and Mac mates. They keep me busy and God-centred.

PArts life definitely looks glam, fun, happening and Easy. I'm sorry if I'm stumbling you with these pics. (I've got more and plan to post more even though i know pics are sometimes deceptful ) But these pics are just evidences that God really worked in my life. PArts life for God is totally different, i didnt solely perform. Nevertheless, it's events-based hence performances are inevitable. Performing for God or in fact doing God's work is not at all easy. Like brothers and sisters in other ministries, we too have to focus on our ministry's purpose.

Message not the Messenger
Unity not Individualism
Servanthood not Stardom
Integrity not Deception
Commitment not Convenience

I had many issues this year and being involved with SYFC's PArts was God's way of helping me, I am very sure of that! Some of these pictures represent the moments after my struggles on and off stage that prevented me from serving God wholeheartedly and faithfully. My supervisors and yfc personals showed me what it meant to serve God. That is why I am so grateful to God for placing these people in my life. Oh to think i actually almost did not join Project Serve!

emily at 1:10 AM


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss