sunny side up



Wednesday, September 06, 2006 @ 1:50 AM



PArts Staff, Personels, Volunteers & CTI members at the airport. Randy calls it "gather(ing) for the inevitable parting picture"
Jason is making faces at Mere!! She's too cute lah.


School's boring. I dont know how am i to survive 4 years of this. Lecturers are so personal and some so impersonal, very much like in JC. I got to talk to Dr B. Scott outside my hall the other day. We took the bus together to school. He's pretty cool for a New Zealander, not that i know alot of NZers but I always thought they're like farmers you know..too little buildings and too many cattle down there. (Do You know that LOTR was filmed in New Zealand? I love LOTR.) He's really nice, says that NUS isn't all that great, and we're got pretty talented professors here in NTU, especially in the English Department. That comforted me quite a bit.

Anyway. What i really want to say is that I miss YFC, i miss working with the people.


PArts photoshoot about 2 years ago. These are really awesome people. I cant say enough


This is my supervisor Sulian. She was so excited to wear Ailin's graduation gown in this picture. I really miss her alot. She's one of the most amazing people i've met. She has coordinated lots of part's events and programmes, she's a great cook, and an amazing mother. Look at Meredith. The list is endless. I realy thank God for her.


I'll post some pictures of YFC people tmr.

emily at 1:50 AM


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss