sunny side up



Tuesday, August 29, 2006 @ 1:44 AM

It still is nice to hang out with good ol' friends and I got to meet some of them at Chijmes on saturday. Wild Empire was groovy. I totally digged them, and that was me who knew the songs. Must have been a tasty morsel for the general audience. So wicked right, to make them want us more.

Missing CTI has already taken a backseat as school stuff piles up as im speaking. I am so distracted even when i have time. It's not that i dont miss them, I am missing w/o feeling upset, without getting distressed at the thought of not seeing them again. (okay i think im getting sad liao) I've plans to go America if possible. That's my Singaporean Dream. If it doesnt ever get realised, there's still Heaven.

Watched The Break Up with friends today. Guess where the movie was set? Chicago! Guess who's there? Nan!! Chicago's pretty big with a population of almost 3 million. Hollywood movie settings are starting to look different, not so surreal and ficticious as ive always thought they were, like they sprung outta story books.

I will post CTI pictures soon! They're amazing shots of the American team (and myself haha) evidences of wonderful experiences they've had here on our sunny island Singapore and the footprints they've left in the hearts of my fellow Singaporeans.

emily at 1:44 AM


Profile.

E m e l y e

Links.

jy.
nic.
kel.
stef.
ctmyra.
mr siva.
yin luan.
maryam.
rachel soh.
adeline elena.

ian.
nat.
eliz.
yue.
yan.
sijia.
ning.
josh.
jane.
huiis.
xuan.
yihui.
leroy.
laine.
nicole.
rachel.
siyong.
neoyun.
hongyu.
yingxuan.
hweeleng.
porkchop.
lambchop.

gin.
kelv.
shane.
raymond.
04A1A.

val.
ian.
roy.
nan.
eliot.
linda.
amos.
tungs.
randy.
becky.
jaclyn.
joanne.
leonard.
romans.
carmen.
jeannette.
michelle.k

faith.
simin.
bianca.
alyssa.
leehau.
zaneta.
yueyou.

Credits.
Layout: I
Fonts: I
Image: I
Brushes: I II
Box Codes: Kriss